A lady named Miranda send me an e-mail telling me you are posting all kinds of recipe, but I don’t see a brownie recipe.
Your company name is “Browny’s Cakes” so I expect also to see a brownie recipe! I found her e-mail very justly, but the name of my company is not coming from the delicious “Brownies”.
Once I made an account on Radiofruz (nowadays Fruzitime and also one of Browny’s cakes sponsors) with the nickname “Browngirl”. At one point the other members instead of calling me “Browngirl” they start calling me “Browny”. So this name was so popular on this online platform of “Radiofruz” so I decide to call my Cake/webshop business “Browny’s Cakes”.
This doesn’t mean that I won’t place the brownie recipe. Miranda took her time to sent me an e-mail, so for Miranda and the rest of my blog readers enjoy the brownies recipe!!
Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C.
Greese you brownie pan and put a baking paper in the pan.
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder,
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 175 gr. unsweetned chocolate,
- 175 gr. semi sweet chocolate,
- 226 gr. butter,
- 2 1/2 cup sugar,
- 6 eggs,
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract,
- Combine the sugar and the eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk together to incorporate evenly.
- Meanwhile in a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and the chocolates together, slowly on medium power,
- Melt the butter and chocolate 15-25 Seconds at a time and stirring between each interval.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Add the melted chocolate & butter mixture to the egg/sugar mixture ans whisk to incorporate.
- Add all of the dry ingredients at once and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Brownies are ready when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out with a moist crumb.
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cup brown sugar,
- 200 gr. semi sweet chocolate,
- 1 cup confectioner sugar,
- Cook the sugar and water in a pan till the sugar begins to caramelize,
- Take the pan from the heat and put the chocolate in the pan and stir till all the chocolates are melted,
- Put the confectioner sugar into the pan and stir till the sugar is incorporate into the chocolate,
Frosting the brownies:
- Put enough frosting to cover the your brownies,
- Make a zig zag move with your spatula from one corner to the other corner,
- With the spatula or a knife you can make diagonal lines to create the popular brownies decoration.
Have fun baking and ofcourse eating these delicious brownies! Oh you too Miranda!!
Te un otro bia (See you soon in my native language papiamentu)
It’s a browny’s thing…