It’s sunday and it is a good day to bake some pancakes for breakfast. I just made some delicious pancakes and filled them with greek yogurt. I want to share the recipe with you. After all pancakes is kind of a cake (LOL)
With this recipe you can make 5 big pancakes. Believe me when you finished with the second one you don’t have place for a third one.
- 400 gr flour
- 4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 400 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr melted butter
- pinch of salt
- Put the flour and the baking powder in a big bowl and mix well with a spoon,
- Add the milk and keep stirring so you won’t get lumps in your batter
- Add the melted butter and eggs into the bowl and stir till you get a smooth batter
- 250 ml greek yogurt
- bowl of strawberries
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- Wash and cut your strawberries in half,
- In a bowl mix the greek yogurt with the 2 tablespoon of sugar
- Put the strawberries in your bowl with the yogurt and stir for a few seconds
- Your filling is ready
- Put one pancake on a plate and put some of the strawberries/greek yougurt on the pancake
- Put another pancake above the filling and now you can repeat the same with the filling.
- At the top you can put some stawberries, syroop and confectioner sugar.
It’s a browny’s thing…