I finished my Wilton course 1 and I’m very happy with my first Wilton certificate. The certificate has a wonderfull place in Browny’s Cakes kitchen.
Like I told you all in one of my previous blog, I already got decorating skills, but by following the Wilton course you can learn some unique decorating technique.
The Wilton courses are a little bit expensive but they worth every penny. I’m preparing for the next course.
In the course 2 you can learn more about making beautifull flowers using icing. This course is more intensive and I’m looking forward to do it.
What I learn in course 1:
- How to make buttercream icing using only crisco,
- How to make leaf with icing,
- How to write on a cake using icing,
- Some new cake borders,
- How to make the Shagy mum flower,
- How to make the pompom flower,
- How to make the wilton flower,
- How to fill and iced a cake the Wilton way.
|All the Cakes of all the students of Wilton course 1|
It’s a browny’s thing…